Here’s a great summer recipe for Shrimp Fajitas that we adapted from cookinglight.com using our Land & SEAsoning spice mix – makes it a little easier than adding a lot of different spices plus it adds flavor and turns up the volume on nutrition!
Ingredients (Serves 4):
1 1/4 pounds peeled and deveined raw large shrimp
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 orange bell pepper, sliced
1 cup sliced poblano chile
1 cup sliced red onion
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons Land & SEAsoning spice mix
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
1 tablespoon finely chopped seeded jalapeño (optional)
1/4 teaspoon lime zest
1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
1 small garlic clove, grated
8 (6-inch) corn or flour tortillas
- Place oven racks in center and upper third positions of oven. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss together shrimp, bell peppers, poblano, onion, Land & SEAsoning, half of the salt, on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Place on middle rack of oven; roast until shrimp are cooked through, 8 to 9 minutes.
- Turn broiler to high. Broil mixture on upper oven rack until vegetables are slightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir together sour cream, chopped cilantro, jalapeño, lime zest and juice, garlic, and remaining salt in a bowl.
- Spoon shrimp and vegetables mixture evenly onto warm tortillas; top with sour cream mixture.