Scheduled for Sunday, October 10, 2021 – 12 Noon to 5PM
The Kansas City Nutrition & Wellness Festival has been rescheduled from Sunday, July 18th to Sunday, October 10th due to capacity and venue logistics’ issues.
In addition, we are changing our venue to the event space at the Casa Somerset Bed & Breakfast and Organic Farm in the same area. It is a beautiful facility and will be perfect for our festival! It’s just a tad South of the Louisburg Cider Mill, which during the Fall, draws people each weekend from across the KC Metro.
Given the hot weather we’ve had and that is forecasted throughout the summer, moving it to the Fall will provide for cooler Fall temperatures vs. this coming July.
We are dedicated to having a successful inaugural Nutrition & Wellness Festival. We are continuing to invite organizations to be a part of this innovative event by becoming a sponsor, vendor or farmers’ market vendor. Activities will include:
- Educational workshops, demonstrations and guest speakers
- Variety of vendors promoting healthy eating/fitness/ lifestyle choices
- Mini farmers’ market of local produce and/or home-made products
- Sampling/purchase of all-natural culinary and other products
- Musical performances
- Food truck
- Yoga educational demonstration
- Other TBA
Festival will follow any/all CDC guidelines in place for outdoor events at the time of the event.