We’re sorry, but due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are had to postpone the Festival planned for this past summer to early summer in 2021. In the interim, if you have any questions or suggestions for additional content or programs, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
The Midwest Mermaid Muse, along with Somerset Ridge Vineyard & Winery will be co-hosting the Kansas City Nutrition & Wellness Festival (originally to be scheduled in June). OUR GOAL is to provide our community with a fun and casual event to learn about a variety of nutrition and wellness resources and products available to support their journey to better health. Activities will include:
- Special screening of the award-winning documentary “The Biggest Little Farm”
- Educational workshops, demonstrations and guest speakers
- A variety of vendors promoting healthy eating, fitness and lifestyle choices
- Mini farmers’ market of local produce and/or home-made products
- Somerset Ridge Vineyard wine tastings
- Sampling and purchase of all-natural culinary, skincare and other products
- Courtyard musical performances
- Food truck
- Chair massages
- Other TBA
Events will be scheduled throughout the afternoon with the screening of the movie starting around sundown, about 8PM. Attendees will have in/out privileges so they can also visit any of Martin City’s retail establishments and great restaurants, all within walking distance of the festival.
For more information on the event, to register as a sponsor or vendor, and to buy tickets online, go to: www.kcwellnessfest.com. This dedicated website has information about sponsorship/vendor levels and costs.