Here is our health tip of the month…check back each month for a new one, and for your reference, after each tip be sure to scan our list of archived tips from previous months. Look Good. Feel Good
5 Simple Things to Do Now to Feel Better
- A lemon-water boost helps move the lymph in your body, which is really your best bet for filtering out toxins. Heat some water and squeeze a little wedge to taste. Drink very slowly, taking a sip every minute or until it’s gone.*
- Eating steamed, sautéed, or raw greens is great for supporting your adrenals – aim to eat a salad a day!
- Eliminating bread, pasta and muffins and opting for a Paleo-type diet can put a lot more pep in your step. Wheat/gluten causes inflammation.
- Eat at home more often. The calories and sodium alone when you eat dinner out are enough to make most people feel bloated and tired when they wake.
- Get your sleep on. There’s no question that a good night’s sleep sets you up for a healthier you.
*8 Reasons to Drink Warm Lemon Water
- Aids in Digestion
- Detoxes Liver
- Balances pH
- Hydrates Lymph System
- Boosts Immune System
- Terrific for Skin
- Boosts Energy
- Helps Fat Loss
Archived Health Tips
This is a new section of our site, so this is our first “monthly” tip. So check back in the future for archives. And make sure to review our blog posts because most of these include either healthy eating or healthy living, and you’ll find tips there as well.