Here’s a crunchy, spicy, tasty and healthy snack, and so easy to make! (Did we use enough superlatives, this is really that good!) Just toss chickpeas with a little olive oil and Land & SEAsoning, then roast in the oven until crunchy. For added flavor and nutrition sprinkle on some Nori flakes as well. They’ll stay crispy for a few days stored in a resealable bag at room temperature.
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas, (aka garbanzo beans)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of Land & SEAsoning spice mix
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Nori seaweed flakes (optional)
- Heat the oven to 400°F and arrange a rack in the middle
- Thoroughly drain and rinse the chickpeas
- Place the chickpeas in a large bowl and toss with the remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
- Spread the chickpeas in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until crisp, about 30 to 40 minutes.
1 thought on “Mermaid Spicy Roasted Chickpeas”