With the NFL playoffs going on, and the Super Bowl not too far down the road, we wanted to share our gourmet seasoned popcorn recipe. The popcorn is made on the stove top the old-fashioned way in a steel/enamel skillet with a lid. By adding our Land & SEAsoning mix, you’ll give it a new flavor boost sure to become addictive! Enjoy!
3 Tbsp Clarified Butter/Ghee or Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp Land & SEAsoning Mix
1/2 of a Small Bag of Popcorn
- Depending on how much popcorn you want to make, use about 2-3 tbsp of clarified butter/ghee (could also be mixed with coconut oil)
- Sprinkle two heaping tbsp of Land & SEAsoning into oil and lightly brown. This brings out the oils of the spices.
- Add 1/2 small bag of popcorn (approx 2+ cups) and stir
- Continually shake the pan gently to be certain oil coats each kernel. Cover pan and continually shake gently over medium-high heat allowing steam to escape from popping kernels
- Remove pan from heat when popping slows or stops and carefully pour popped kernels into a large bowl
- To add decadence and more flavor, melt more butter and seasoning as desired and drizzle over popcorn